NFR Garden Thread 2021

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
What do you all like for adjustable spray nozzles? If had 4 different ones in the last year and every one of them started leaking.
Yeah that! I use watering wands on the deck hose, the porch hose, and the garden hose. Damn things always leak and send water dripping down my arm. Jeeze, it's like one of those, if we can send men to the moon, and manufacture non-leaking zip fly chest waders, why can't I buy damn watering wands and nozzles that don't leak. Oh, and I do change out the rubber washers in the screw on attachment thingy and wrap the threads with plumber's tape.

wetswinger

Any pointers on getting carrots to germinate. My second planting is crap. Just a spot here and there. Any help would be helpful..Is it too late to get a winter crop started? How about in this hot season?

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Any pointers on getting carrots to germinate. My second planting is crap. Just a spot here and there. Any help would be helpful..Is it too late to get a winter crop started? How about in this hot season?
It's not too late for a winter crop, we usually seed one in July, and have done it as late as August.

Everyone is watering madly right now, if its not well watered by tomorrow it's going to be a few very bad days for plants....we're at 2 hours plus every morning, and I usually tag another hour on that after work with the problem children that just can't seem to get by with less.
Lol

That being said, shit is growing like mad and hopefully things will make it till Wednesday when it's a bit less brutal.
The long days make it hard, the transportation rate is so high right now that plants can hardly keep up.
:(

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts