NFR Garden Thread 2021

wetswinger

It's time to plant your overwintering garden. Sweet onions, kale, carrots and arugula can all be started. Hard to believe in this hot, dry weather that the cool season is near. Give these plants a head start, so they are ready before the cold shuts them down..

SHD

First eggplant harvest this evening.
A4FC9CBE-9CC1-4905-8A3C-0A0A2E4B97CD.jpeg
Orient Express, Chinese String, Ping Tung, Little Fingers and Melanzana Rossa Di Rotonda.

Also got a good number of pickling cukes after not tending the garden for the last three days.

4F812C5E-25D4-4BDF-89D8-9801362E2296.jpeg
Some bigger ones in there that I’ll gift to coworkers but plenty for the pickle bath for me.

McFlyfisher

Kicked
All my garden hopes and dreams died out this year but I managed to save La Mota... Due to an excessive work load I had to let upwards of 16, 36/48 seed cells just wither and die. Salvaged the seed project though. I have been breeding new strains and/or preserving unique genetics. This year was mostly preservation. Northern outdoor genetics, Northern Lights, Quickfreeze, guerilla gold, freezeland, Alaska Thunderf***, also doing seed saving projects for Manatoba Medicine, OG kush, Jagerbomb, Mastodon Kush, Mazar I Sharif, Pineapple Express, and Purple Hindu Kush. This is a quickfreeze I pollenated with Alaskan thunderf***, I'm going to name the new strain quickf*** 0818210920a.jpg

McFlyfisher

Kicked
Not a real high yielder I see
That's not the point, I keep seed plants small and stunted so I can easily move, pollenate and keep them out of the way of other pollen. This plant will easily yeild 200-300 seeds. I've grown my fair share of 15 foot trees, dont worry.

Dr. Magill

That's not the point, I keep seed plants small and stunted so I can easily move, pollenate and keep them out of the way of other pollen. This plant will easily yeild 200-300 seeds. I've grown my fair share of 15 foot trees, dont worry.
Are they feminized seeds??

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info