New Glass Build

herkileez

WFF Supporter
Just finished this build on a vintage Lamiglas 7' 5wt blank. I used yellow and Lt brown thread, with a black accent trim ring, to compliment the warm honey tone of the blank. I also recently picked up a Pflueger Medalist (that's what I meant) 1494 1/2 reel, which balances the rod very well. I think it'll be a perfect match for the spring run of 'bows.

Lamiglas build 2.jpg

Last edited:

Steve Kokita

FISHON206
Just finished this build on a vintage Lamiglas 7' 5wt blank. I used yellow and Lt brown thread, with a black accent trim ring, to compliment the warm honey tone of the blank. I also recently picked up a Pflueger Medalion 1494 1/2 reel, which balances the rod very well. I think it'll be a perfect match for the spring run of 'bows.

FYI.....Medalist

AA692ACC-2D06-42B1-82A1-A90A950B9C67.jpeg

Last edited:

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Supporter
great looking build. My biggest regret of rods I've gotten rid of is a Lami Honey (it was the 7'6" 4wt), they're just so damn sweet.....and smooth as honey!

rawalker

I had that blank in a one piece. A really sweet rod. Got the blank at a shop in downtown Detroit in 1971.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts