New anti-gun legislation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribka

Be thankful i feel the same way about your right to free speech..
There is no difference between the rights they all need to be treated the same..
There is no free speech anymore Rob due to the progressive led cancel culture

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
The legislation has not passed yet Einstein. wow.

All the clueless anti gun, anti hunting goobers always gravitate to this cast and blast forum when this occurs.

Again what rights are being taken, I'll tell you. Absolutely nothing. Every one of those proposals does not take away your rights. Not that I believe they will pass aways.

From a gun toting, pro gun enthusiast and hunter. I still have all my guns that all the RWNJ said Obama was going to take.

Why not stop all the fear mongering, it got you nowhere during Obama reign. Unless you are in the firearms buisness, then business is going great!

Rob Allen

Again what rights are being taken, I'll tell you. Absolutely nothing. Every one of those proposals does not take away your rights. Not that I believe they will pass aways.

From a gun toting, pro gun enthusiast and hunter. I still have all my guns that all the RWNJ said Obama was going to take.

Why not stop all the fear mongering, it got you nowhere during Obama reign. Unless you are in the firearms buisness, then business is going great!

House resolution 127. 800 dollar registration and licensing.

It turns the second ammendment into a privilege not a right. If you have to pay for it it's not a right...
Wanna pay 800 dollars to talk to your buddies?

Nevermind the fact that the science is clear, gun regulations do not reduce gun crime...

So common sense is out the window the second you start talking about gun control.

Almost all the gun crime according to the FBI is gang related.. we have a gang problem not a gun problem.

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
Funny that you are ok to remove logs from a river to protect a human, but can't think to change some gun laws to try and save some lives.

Hypocrite!

bhudda

heffe'
The legislation has not passed yet Einstein. wow.

All the clueless anti gun, anti hunting goobers always gravitate to this cast and blast forum when this occurs.
Hey Ribby, what rights “might” be taken away if said proposal goes thru there hotshot??? I smell goober!

Last edited:

Rob Allen

There is a better chance that Ribka is responsible for another human having an orgasm than any of these laws being passed or found constitutional.

Go sox,
cds

Isn't it bad enough that some politicians want these laws passed?? In violation of their oath of office I might add..
any politician that believes in further gun control should be disqualified from serving because they cannot protect the constitution if they want to destroy it, which gun control laws do..
If this were any other right you guys would all be up in arms...

enough.. goodnight..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts