New anti-gun legislation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
Isn't it bad enough that some politicians want these laws passed?? In violation of their oath of office I might add..
any politician that believes in further gun control should be disqualified from serving because they cannot protect the constitution if they want to destroy it, which gun control laws do..
If this were any other right you guys would all be up in arms...

enough.. goodnight..

The sanctimony and absolutism, not to mention hypocrisy, is a little hard to stomach sometimes. I don't see the pro gun folk getting quite so worked up about the effort to restrict voting rights (where is the thread for that?) - ohh, up above in this thread someone mentioned it was getting too easy to vote, hmm, apparently not as easy as buying a gun.

You want to talk about violations of the oath of office - have you paid attention to the last 4 years, the effort to overthrow an election (not to mention colluding with foreign powers to influence an American election), the effort to suppress voting? Yes, please, let's disqualify anyone who is/was violating their oath of office (see Trump, Cruz, Hawley, Gaetz, Jordan, .....).

cheers

Rob Allen

Jesus Rob, that has to be the most delusional statements I've ever read on WFF, and you have had some doosies!

It's not delusional at all.

The bill of rights should be viewed as sacred, written in stone and unchangeable by everyone.
Therefore anyone entering government service seeking to change the bill or rights should be barred from such service.

The bill or rights is how America avoids tyranny. That's it's sole purpose. Gun control is tyranny. And gun control advocates are tyrants.

Now guns are not my main concern here.. if the second ammendment can be messed with any of the amendments can be messed with and that is not ok with me..

We already have grumbling of messing with the first ammendment.. aka hate speech laws, sending conservatives to re-education camps and taking their children, yes the grumbling of a few cooky people is howvit starts..

This country is headed to a very bad place..

Rob Allen

The sanctimony and absolutism, not to mention hypocrisy, is a little hard to stomach sometimes. I don't see the pro gun folk getting quite so worked up about the effort to restrict voting rights (where is the thread for that?) - ohh, up above in this thread someone mentioned it was getting too easy to vote, hmm, apparently not as easy as buying a gun.

You want to talk about violations of the oath of office - have you paid attention to the last 4 years, the effort to overthrow an election (not to mention colluding with foreign powers to influence an American election), the effort to suppress voting? Yes, please, let's disqualify anyone who is/was violating their oath of office (see Trump, Cruz, Hawley, Gaetz, Jordan, .....).

cheers
What you hear gun owners saying is count every legal vote...

About the last 4 years.... you believe lies..

How about we keep the discussion on guns and not politics in general

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
What you hear gun owners saying is count every legal vote...

About the last 4 years.... you believe lies..

How about we keep the discussion on guns and not politics in general

You brought it up Rob (see your above post on tyranny, really, I'm a tyrant?) and all legal votes were counted!!!! I guess you believe lies and the folks who would not dare to state there was election fraud when they were in a Court of Law, but threw around their conspiracies whenever on RW TV (what were they, 1 for 65 in Court?)

Time to take the tin foil hats off folks.

Cheers

Rob Allen

You brought it up Rob (see your above post on tyranny, really, I'm a tyrant?) and all legal votes were counted!!!! I guess you believe lies and the folks who would not dare to state there was election fraud when they were in a Court of Law, but threw around their conspiracies whenever on RW TV (what were they, 1 for 65 in Court?)

Time to take the tin foil hats off folks.

Cheers
Goodbye....

Rob Allen

"Weaken our ability to reason by appealing to tribal instincts."

Its a quote that fits many facets of life in the USA.

I agree , but we really are at the last straw.

Failed policies added to failed policies has been the hallmark of gun control.

And with that.. this discussion is over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts