Do you oppose all of these? If so can you say why for each one?The floodgates have opened on anti-gun bills being introduced in the new Congress. Here's what you need to know.
Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) proposed the following gun control legislation at the federal level:
- HR 127 - License to own guns & ammo, mandatory firearm registration, and ban on certain types of ammunition
- HR 125 - Mandatory 7-day waiting period on the purchase of semiautos, suppressors, armor-piercing ammo, and "large capacity" magazines
- HR 121 - Would result in the hiring of 200 new ATF agents to "enforce gun laws"
- HR 130 - Forces you to submit to government "safe storage" requirements for your firearms
- HR 167 - Prohibits the transfer of a firearm at gun shows by a person who is not an FFL
- And that's just the start of what's been introduced in less than ONE WEEK!
If this violates any WFF forum rules, remove it.