New anti-gun legislation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Allen

What if you were charged 25$ every time you posted here, maybe you’d post less :)
You make no sense and have no excuse of visiting the garage for that :)

bhudda- the “ I’m heading to the garage kinda guy!”

I make perfect sense. The right to keep and bear arms without government interference is on equal if not greater footing than the right to free speech, the right to practice your religion and any other right that you may have.

bhudda

heffe'
I make perfect sense. The right to keep and bear arms without government interference is on equal if not greater footing than the right to free speech, the right to practice your religion and any other right that you may have.
The right hasn’t been taken from you Rob! A fee to buy ammo or a gun has not taken your rights away, but I have to remind myself who I’m responding to.... so I’m ok with this.
Bhudda- the “fuggg, what a mood killer....back to the garage!” kinda guy

Roper

Idiot Savant
WFF Supporter
The right hasn’t been taken from you Rob! A fee to buy ammo or a gun has not taken your rights away, but I have to remind myself who I’m responding to.... so I’m ok with this.
Jeff, the key word is infringed...and what the hell is in the garage?

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
Just like when Obama was elected all the the right winged nut jobs freaked out how their guns are going to be taken away. People hoarded ammo and one couldn't even find .22 rounds to go plinking.
Guess what happened, I still have all my guns and I even bought one while he was in office. Relax folks your guns will never be taken away, unless your a fellow, like all those that stormed the capital!

bhudda

heffe'
Jeff, the key word is infringed...and what the hell is in the garage?
The garage is a metaphor for “a safety meeting”....w/ Bob Marley :)
As to being infringed....I won’t argue that, but I don’t believe our weapons will asked for by the govt, but we also don’t need another Waco... tuff call.

Roper

Idiot Savant
WFF Supporter
The garage is a metaphor for “a safety meeting”....w/ Bob Marley :)
As to being infringed....I won’t argue that, but I don’t believe our weapons will asked for by the govt, but we also don’t need another Waco... tuff call.
...stay safe my friend...

Rob Allen

How about a fee to vote then.. yes owning a gun and ammo is as important as voting.

Driftless Dan

Driftless Dan
WFF Supporter
Not greater, by any means. You are the very, very last person who should pose as a Constitutional expert. You have many times proven beyond argument that your grasp of reality is tenuous.

Rob Allen

Not greater, by any means. You are the very, very last person who should pose as a Constitutional expert. You have many times proven beyond argument that your grasp of reality is tenuous.

It never pays to look at ignored content.. some people are just bad people..

Swimmy

Practice your craft.
WFF Supporter
You're not bad, just dangerously ignorant.

You attacked him personally. You lose.
L8VPdFIT_o.gif

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
Been watching this with interest. I will admit, I am pretty strong on the side of "sensible gun laws", ie, I do not understand the need for military (ARs) style weaponry, oversized magazines, etc, in the general public. But the problem is, what is sensible to one group is unreasonable to another.

I also don't understand the resistance to gun registration - you do have to register to vote (since voting was used as an analogy). Can someone please explain the resistance to me and how registration is an infringement on your gun ownership.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info