Queets Closure

GOTY

9x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Direct copy paste from the official announcement. I didn't type any of that.

JM

It makes it hard for the park service to manage a waterway when one of the tributaries(salmon river) has a tribal hatchery that they have no juristiction over. the tribes maybe netting and guiding on a strain of hatchery fish that return throughout the winter season.

Cougar Zeke

According to my friends in the QIN, nets are out, and will likely stay out for the remainder of the season.
So I guess this is just like every other Monday for our co-managers. Net to the end.....

Then what's this bullshit I heard from some of the fishing commissioners at the end of the zoom call about the tribes cutting back on their netting, blah, blah, blah, blah

Yadwick

So I guess this is just like every other Monday for our co-managers. Net to the end.....

Then what's this bullshit I heard from some of the fishing commissioners at the end of the zoom call about the tribes cutting back on their netting, blah, blah, blah, blah
I can't tell if he meant the nets are out, like not in the river.....or the nets are out, like out in the river.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts