Any recs for tying cabinet?

tippet

hardcore flyfishing addict
Check out flyfishingfurniture.com. I have three of his tables (one in my home and two in my second home with a corner table between them so I can tie with friends and grandkids), and they are very well constructed. If you already have a table, you could buy just the cabinet to put on your table. George, the man who makes these tables, does very good work. He made a custom corner table for me to put a computer on it to watch You tube tying videos while tying.

Attachments

• tying tables.jpg
    tying tables.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 72

Swimmy

Practice your craft.
WFF Supporter
This thread has some cool stuff. Thanks for sharing.

But I can't reach flyfishingfurniture.com Maybe he is no longer in business?

Mark Walker

This thread has some cool stuff. Thanks for sharing.

But I can't reach flyfishingfurniture.com Maybe he is no longer in business?
I couldn't connect either.
You and your wife could tow you trailer down here for a visit (we have plenty of room and a 30amp hook up) and take mine home with you. Poor vision and bi-lateral hand surgeries have all but ended my tying. I have tons of stuff!:(

Charles Sullivan

One reason that I do not tie more is that it hurts my back. My ergonomics are all off where I tie. I honestly do not know how to fix this. If I were starting from scratch on a station, I would first look at the posture that I would assume and move from there. Maybe a platform that goes up and down. Then, I'd hire @Mark Walker brothers friend or something similar.

Go Sox,
cds

CaddisSunset

One reason that I do not tie more is that it hurts my back. My ergonomics are all off where I tie. I honestly do not know how to fix this. If I were starting from scratch on a station, I would first look at the posture that I would assume and move from there. Maybe a platform that goes up and down. Then, I'd hire @Mark Walker brothers friend or something similar.

Go Sox,
cds
I hear you, a sit/stand desk/fly tying station is my next project!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info