Big Storm

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler

Northern

It's all good.
WFF Supporter
No power here, still. Went out around 11ish last night. My house is surrounded by (healthy!) 100'+ trees, so I listened to stuff hitting the roof all night, while the unmistakable blue flash of transformer boxes blowing lit the room up every once in a while. Very relaxing!
Lots of limbs to pick up today, including this 4" diameter one that speared firmly into the ground :eek:
20210113_143727_capture.jpg

NRC

WFF Supporter

Creatch'r

Unhinged Member
Got to work this morning to find two poles down and Powerlines draped all over the road off Nickerson by the Ballard bridge. I honestly slept through the storm and didn’t realize it happened lol. I asked a coworker if there was a protest and he looked at me sideways..... must have been a good one.

Peyton00

I dropped a 100+ ft red oak tree about 2 months ago. So glad it wasn't on my mind all nite.
I did lose a french door from the 1930's.
....bummer.

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
Lots of big limbs down today while out on my walk. Stuff big enough to do damage to people or structures.
With that said, you could ask for a nicer day after a big blow. Had to be close to 55°.
Stuff is starting to sprout up, some rhodies are blooming. Spring will be here before you know it based on how fast last year seemed to go.....
SF

View attachment 267498 View attachment 267499
I don't worry about thing's growing up and out until maybe late May or early June. My grass is a nice shade of brown. It won't turn green until May. Short growing season. Can't grow anything because of bad weather sneaking in.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts