Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Night Time Vise Returns

759 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Guy Gregory 
#1 ·
Howdy WFF....

Here we are in the middle of the shack nasty season, and I've got something for you

Yesterday we kicked off the Night Time Vise program, which runs the same as we did back in March for 53 straight days when the covid bomb hit and people were looking for something to occupy their minds. learn new techniques and connect with people

The program is simple, Tues/Wed/Thurs for the next 6 weeks a featured tyer will go live on their Instagram feed to tie bugs that they're proud of and excited to share with the community. Last night I kicked it off and it was a blast with about 60-80 people tuning in. We have a bunch of world class vise jockeys coming up and I learn something new each time I watched in last spring. Each session goes for approximately 1 hour.

New this time, Backcountry Hunters and Anglers as well as Umpqua Feather Merchants have come on as sponsors.

BHA is giving away a Yet 65 with logos, with a winner picked randomly out of folks who sign up to be a member of BHA via this link

And Umpqua is giving away prize packs each week for anyone who signs up to their email list. Link can be found via their IG account @umpqafeathermerchants

Here's the next 5 weeks tyers and their IG handles if you'd like to join in

1/13 Alex Belonga @Straitsonthefly_Customflies
1/14 Russ Miller @Millerrp

1/19 Garrison Doctor @garrisondoctor
1/20 Tim Sickles @tim_sickles
1/21 Kynslee Scott @ks406mt

1/28 Matt Klara @Bigskyanglers
1/29 Alex Bradberry @salmonbae
1/30 Joel Hill @joel_hill

2/2 Dan Gates @thegreydrake
2/3 Brita Fordice @seafly907
2/4 Joe Willauer @evoanglers

2/9 Katy Watson @katywat
2/10 Rob Parkins @rpoutside
2/11 Travis Bradford creeksid_media

There's potential for additional weeks being added

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks for joining in on the fun!
Josh

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.