FS/T Wood Boat Project

Dirkfanning

Hello, I started a 10-foot snub nose stitch and glue wood boat, a while back and have gotten as far as cutting the bottom, sides, bow, and stern. it is stitched together and the four corners are tacked.

I no longer have the desire to complete this project, and wanted to offer it up if anyone else does? hate to make firewood out of it. however, that is where it is headed.

it is currently buried in the garage, however would not take much to expose. would be willing to deliver in the Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Bothell,& Woodinville area.

Dirkfanning

Steve I have a gentleman interested already, however if he decides to pass I will let you know. BTW no charge
AFternoon Steve,
Turns out the other gentleman has decided to go a different direction. so if you are interested let me know and we can make arrangements to get your what i have.

i have found several sets of plans, however not the don hill plans as yet. will keep looking.

Dirk

Steve Saville

WFF Supporter
Can you send me a pic or two. It may be more than I can handle but I am curious if it is something I can handle at 73 years old.

Porter

Can you send me a pic or two. It may be more than I can handle but I am curious if it is something I can handle at 73 years old.
73. For some reason I thought you were much younger. Retired I take it. Hope the boat project works out.

Chucker

Chucking a dead parrot on a piece of string!
I might be interested if Steve doesn’t want it. Would depend on the design and the quality of the materials.

Steve Kokita

FISHON206
Hello, I started a 10-foot snub nose stitch and glue wood boat, a while back and have gotten as far as cutting the bottom, sides, bow, and stern. it is stitched together and the four corners are tacked.

I no longer have the desire to complete this project, and wanted to offer it up if anyone else does? hate to make firewood out of it. however, that is where it is headed.

it is currently buried in the garage, however would not take much to expose. would be willing to deliver in the Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Bothell,& Woodinville area.

Is it marine plywood?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts