FS 3 Sage Rods & 1 Loomis IMX Build -ALL SOLD

Jockurr

WFF Supporter
Sage SP+ 690 Graphite IV “Durascrim” - 9’- 3.5 oz - 6 Weight 2 Piece with Original Rod Sock and Tube Excellent+ Condition Deep Green blank. Serial # Q2983. Ferrule fit is Excellent / Slight marks on reel seat due to multiple reels being used on this rod over its lifetime. Guides/wrap SOLD

Sage RPL-X 1190 Graphite III 9’ - 5.625 oz - 11 Weight w/foregrip (technically Mod #1191)
2 Piece with original rod sock and tube. Sage Brown Blank. SOLD

Sage RPLX-i 1190-3 NF Graphite III 9’ 11 wt 5.5 oz Serial # V22155 3 Piece Non Foregrip.
This second generation in the RPLX iconic series of rods is in very good condition based upon ridging in the grip and the first stripping guide located on the butt had to be replaced with a non-original unit. Blank is a deep dark blue with no chips or digs. All guides are straight, clean, and except for the guide noted, original. All epoxy is clear of any hazing. I rather like the 3-piece rods that flex into the butt section, which this rod does. SOLD

Gary Loomis 9 Foot 12 weight IMX 2 Piece blank built up at Hunter’s Angling Supply in New Boston NH in the mid ‘90’s. $SOLD Thank you

I know I am listed as a "new member" but lurked for 2+ years after searching for info on one of Bob Veverka's flies before joining. Found that the forum has the right amount of bite on fishing, current events, conservation on both current and historical issues and along with the NFR threads a good balance of sarcasm. Being in the O/O side of trucking in the 70s and 80s I do remember how long it took to haul a load of cherries from Yakima to Boston and a load of A/O fish to Seattle....when the national speed limit was "55" (yeah....right) except Montana. Thanks again for looking.

Last edited:

Jockurr

WFF Supporter
Sage SP+ 690 Graphite IV “Durascrim” - 9’- 3.5 oz - 6 Weight 2 Piece with Original Rod Sock and Tube Excellent+ Condition Deep Green blank. Serial # Q2983. Ferrule fit is Excellent / Slight marks on reel seat due to multiple reels being used on this rod over its lifetime. Guides/wraps/epoxy are original and not compromised in any way, shape, or form. Very, very slight ridging on grip, hardly noticeable in images. I have fished this rod in North/Central/and South America for everything from native brook trout up to and including 15+ lb False Albacore here in NC. In my mind this rod will handle most any fresh water fish in CONUS except larger Pacific Salmon. PM with any questions please, NOW- $150 + Shipping CONUS Only / PayPal
View attachment 267880 View attachment 267881 View attachment 267882 View attachment 267883 View attachment 267884 View attachment 267885

Sage RPL-X 1190 Graphite III 9’ - 5.625 oz - 11 Weight w/foregrip (technically Mod #1191)
2 Piece with original rod sock and tube. Sage Brown Blank. NOW: SOLD $$$$$$$

Sage RPLX-i 1190-3 NF Graphite III 9’ 11 wt 5.5 oz Serial # V22155 3 Piece Non Foregrip.
This second generation in the RPLX iconic series of rods is in very good condition based upon ridging in the grip and the first stripping guide located on the butt had to be replaced with a non-original unit. Blank is a deep dark blue with no chips or digs. All guides are straight, clean, and except for the guide noted, original. All epoxy is clear of any hazing. I rather like the 3-piece rods that flex into the butt section, which this rod does, for fighting larger fish. It is a very comfortable caster with the ability to utilize at least 3 weights of lines along with 3 types, Flt, Int, Sinking. A big fish rod, think Tarpon, Sailfish, Roosters, etc., though it’s also fun on big, bad weather days for 20# False Albacore with heavy wind and waves. PM with any questions, Thanks. Now: $125 + Shipping & 1 Bottle of NW Pinot Noir (-$20) CONUS Only / PayPal

View attachment 267894 View attachment 267893 View attachment 267895 View attachment 267896 View attachment 267897

Gary Loomis 9 Foot 12 weight IMX 2 Piece blank built up at Hunter’s Angling Supply in New Boston NH in the mid ‘90’s. $SOLD Thank you

I know I am listed as a "new member" but lurked for 2+ years after searching for info on one of Bob Veverka's flies before joining. Found that the forum has the right amount of bite on fishing, current events, conservation on both current and historical issues and along with the NFR threads a good balance of sarcasm. Being in the O/O side of trucking in the 70s and 80s I do remember how long it took to haul a load of cherries from Yakima to Boston and a load of A/O fish to Seattle....when the national speed limit was "55" (yeah....right) except Montana. Thanks again for looking.

Bump for weekly updated pricing and edit.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts