Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Anyone else getting a garbled up picture?
Mine was fine earlier.
Just wonder if it is the broadcast or a local Comcast issue.
It like watching Terminator meets Playoff football.
SF

BDD

Three picks, under 300 yards passing, under 100 yards team rushing, no AB, and Gronk with only one catch and they still somehow pull off a Superbowl trip the first year TB's there...pretty amazing. Arians has never gone to SB as head coach, and winds up going his second year in Tampa with TB. You may not like him but he has a pretty impressive resume as an NFL QB.

Last edited:

Jockurr

WFF Supporter
Anyone else getting a garbled up picture?
Mine was fine earlier.
Just wonder if it is the broadcast or a local Comcast issue.
It like watching Terminator meets Playoff football.
SF
My feed from Spectrum here on the East Coast looked like they were lip synching from Polish. They were about 1-2 seconds late. glad those two are done for the year. Think they get paid by the word regardless if it makes sense or not. Troy should be doing commercials for Home Alert.

Stonefish

My feed from Spectrum here on the East Coast looked like they were lip synching from Polish. They were about 1-2 seconds late. glad those two are done for the year. Think they get paid by the word regardless if it makes sense or not. Troy should be doing commercials for Home Alert.

Called Comcast and they did a system reset which fixed it.
It looked watching Terminator in the movie jumping from tree to tree.
Regardless, Comcast still sucks.
SF

Jockurr

WFF Supporter
Called Comcast and they did a system reset which fixed it.
It looked watching Terminator in the movie jumping from tree to tree.
Regardless, Comcast still sucks.
SF
When we quit Comcast to go basic and streaming we saved $180 month. Seemed like we got charged $$ for just walking past a TV letting alone turning it on.

Stonefish

Never have been much of a fan of Travis Kelce, but the guy is a hell of a ball player.
SF

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts