Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Only watched the last three minutes of the game. Had it muted on my phone since my wife was watching a show. Sure seemed like an odd decision for the Packers to kick a field goal near the end with 2 minutes remaining.

It looked like Rodgers would have made significant yardage if not a touchdown had he kept the ball and run with it on third down.
I agree though, the field goal still put them down to where they would have had to still score a touchdown to win provided they got the ball back.
Really interesting decision.....
Sf

Rocking Chair Fan

No more hot spotting
KC/BB is a good game but field goals are not going to cut it especially for the Bills. KCs defensive scheme is just better to night...

Porter

Seamstress for Gisselle is stressing. Several dresses needed immediately. Two weeks worth....Tampa ? Pre party? Pre pre party? Pre pre pre party ...fer gawds sakes it’s two weeks. Post party? Super Bowl? I need umpteen outfits. Based on this TB loses in SB. To Bills or Chiefs doesn’t matter. Josh wants a bud and some good music. Go Bills !!!

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
It looked like Rodgers would have made significant yardage if not a touchdown had he kept the ball and run with it on third down.
I agree though, the field goal still put them down to where they would have had to still score a touchdown to win provided they got the ball back.
Really interesting decision.....
Sf
2 poor decisions by the GB coaches in my view.
First was defensive call at end of first half. 6 seconds left and no timeouts and GB goes man coverage and no help in a situation where TB was taking a shot downfield at the end of the half. Should have had the dbs playing deep instead.

End of game taking a FG...
LOL
Is Beavis or Butthead in charge there... ?

Nick Clayton

WFF Supporter
I wanted to see the Bills.

KC. Vs TB. Is gonna be a shoot out
(I hope).

I also wanted to see the Bills. Very likeable team IMO. Allen seems like a dude I'd love to have out on the boat. Drink some beer, catch some fish, have some laughs.

Hes the antithesis of Rodgers to me. Rodgers just seems like a giant douche bag

creekx

Director of Stoke
2 poor decisions by the GB coaches in my view.
First was defensive call at end of first half. 6 seconds left and no timeouts and GB goes man coverage and no help in a situation where TB was taking a shot downfield at the end of the half. Should have had the dbs playing deep instead.

End of game taking a FG...
LOL
Is Beavis or Butthead in charge there... ?
3 poor decisions actually. Going for the 2 point conversion down 5 in the 3rd quarter was also stupid. Too early to be playing that game. If they would have scored a TD instead of that late FG they would of had to go for 2 again just to tie it at 31.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts