jasmillo

WFF Supporter
Meh...all good things. Doesnt change the fact that he himself comes off as a giant douche bag. I dont like fishing with giant douche bags. Maybe he'll read this and reach out to me, come fishing, and change my mind.

Are you saying I cannot wear my custom KangoI and Costa horn rims when I’m on your boat in August?

Yard Sale

Huge Member
Meh...all good things. Doesnt change the fact that he himself comes off as a giant douche bag. I dont like fishing with giant douche bags. Maybe he'll read this and reach out to me, come fishing, and change my mind.

Dude has beat cancer several times. Your joke sounds douchy.

I don't blame Maholmes. Kid is money. Reid has developed a scheme a couple times that has taken hold and won, then not been able to adapt it for the league catching up. He's got some great players and wins because of it.

League is wide open the next couple years...........

Nick Clayton

WFF Supporter
Dude has beat cancer several times. Your joke sounds douchy.

I don't blame Maholmes. Kid is money. Reid has developed a scheme a couple times that has taken hold and won, then not been able to adapt it for the league catching up. He's got some great players and wins because of it.

League is wide open the next couple years...........

Wow, way to take that to extremes.

The guy seems like a douche to me. Has since he came more into the public eye in Indi. Such is life. Brady seems like a cool guy, Rodgers seems like a douche. Ryan Reynolds seems like a cool guy. Tom Cruise seems like a douche. I'll never actually meet any of these people, but its not a crime to watch them on TV and form an opinion on if they seem like someone I'd like to fish with or not.

Doesn't mean I wish ill on the guy, and certainly doesn't have a damn thing to do with cancer or any other bad things he's been through. Good grief.

Last edited:

Rocking Chair Fan

No more hot spotting
TB came into the game with a plan that would not allow KC to beat them with a deep ball. It worked! KC did not adjust to that defence and play to their other strengths. TB rushed KC nicely and prevented time for the KC QB to find other options including the RPO. TB had a good RPO/screen which opened up the other options so they could win the game - which they did. Much to my dis-liking, KC was out-coached and TB deserved the win...

Last edited:

Dr. Magill

Mahomes took a couple of big time NLF hits in that 4th quarter. Great defensive game plan from Tampa - but that Brady - unreal how great that guy really is.
On any give Sunday..............

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
I think if KC had a healthy o-line and qb we might have seen a little different game - more like what was hyped. Probably the same winner, but a more interesting game.

Porter

I think if KC had a healthy o-line and qb we might have seen a little different game - more like what was hyped. Probably the same winner, but a more interesting game.

Hah. You could say this about 12 teams.

Gyrfalcon21

Honoring Vets

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts