DimeBrite

5X Celebrity Jeopardy Champion
merlin_149506548_cb70ce36-8829-4c87-b370-b4bac0560f95-jumbo.jpg
Goff made some great plays against the saints. He is the youngest QB at 24 to play in a Super Bowl.

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
A Chief's defender sorta' tap slaps Tom Brady's arm, and it's called "roughing the passer." A Rams defender absolutely body slams the Saints receiver prior to touching the ball - and never did touch the ball given the body slam, and the call is "no call." What is this game called and what are the rules again? I keep getting confused with stuff like this.

B

bennysbuddy

A Chief's defender sorta' tap slaps Tom Brady's arm, and it's called "roughing the passer." A Rams defender absolutely body slams the Saints receiver prior to touching the ball - and never did touch the ball given the body slam, and the call is "no call." What is this game called and what are the rules again? I keep getting confused with stuff like this.
it's just how things are nowdays, there are no rules anymore for anything .....

Sportsman

But Dim keeps up his b's that it had NO impact on the outcome. Dim, acknowledge it just once or I'll low hole you forever!

Gadabout_Trout

The wife and I gave up watching the games for the past two years because of not being able to determine what a legal play was any longer. Now we record the game and just fast forward through it - gives me more time for things like fishing. I get to keep up on the Seahawks' standings, but really have no idea who's on the team anymore. Now that it's a Patriots - Rams SB I don't know who to root against. All that I know is that when the Rams lose Goff will be the youngest starting QB to lose a SB.

Porter

After last weekend’s debacle with calls and no calls my fear is this SB game will be suffocating with the referees!
Wonder What the over:under on pi calls is for Vegas?

Last edited:

DimeBrite

5X Celebrity Jeopardy Champion

The 1951 NFL Championship. Van Brocklin to Fears for a 72 yard TD! LA RAMS beat the great Otto Graham for the title.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts