Peyton00

Imo
It was not an entertaining game. It was a battle at the line. The teams were evenly matched. 2 gun slinger QBs with nothing big to show for it.

Bravo to the coordinators.

Patriots win again......simply amazing.

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
Great defensive team displays on both sides. And the Patriots secondary shut down any and every chance for a decent Rams pass play. I got the impression that the game was a battle of wits by coaches and coaching staff, where old age and treachery in the form of Bellicheck won handily. Sure glad I didn't have any skin in the game.

Robert Engleheart

Robert
WFF Supporter
Great defensive team displays on both sides. And the Patriots secondary shut down any and every chance for a decent Rams pass play. I got the impression that the game was a battle of wits by coaches and coaching staff, where old age and treachery in the form of Bellicheck won handily. Sure glad I didn't have any skin in the game.
Exactly; that and Goffs inexperience showed. He was better in the 4th quarter and his receivers stepped up but too little too late.

Jojo

A sometimes eternal optimist
WFF Supporter
I wish the OP would fix the apostrophe! Hahahaha.... OR change it to “Ram’s Super Bowl Loss”, then it would be correct.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts