Lost Rod on S. Fork Snoqualmie

asherk

I went to the S. Fork Snoqualmie yesterday looking for some solitude and came out one rod poorer
1f614.png
. I got a lot of use out of it, and will surely make someones day but suuuper long shot: if anyone finds an Orvis Recon 8.6 5wt & reddington zero, please hit me up.

I was using a Fishpond Quickshot while dueling and it came loose from my side while I was laser focused on my sighter. For those unfamiliar, its a little rod holster for a backpack/wading belt. Anyways, the closure that keeps it attached to you is a simple button snap and I feel like I should have been smarter than to trust it. If anyone has this or a similar product, throw a leash on that puppy!!

Jake

veni, vidi, fishi
I went to the S. Fork Snoqualmie yesterday looking for some solitude and came out one rod poorer
1f614.png
. I got a lot of use out of it, and will surely make someones day but suuuper long shot: if anyone finds an Orvis Recon 8.6 5wt & reddington zero, please hit me up.

I was using a Fishpond Quickshot while dueling and it came loose from my side while I was laser focused on my sighter. For those unfamiliar, its a little rod holster for a backpack/wading belt. Anyways, the closure that keeps it attached to you is a simple button snap and I feel like I should have been smarter than to trust it. If anyone has this or a similar product, throw a leash on that puppy!!
Sorry about your loss. I hope you find it.

As for the Fishpond rod holder, it’s probably closing the gate after the cows have left, but I’ve got the updated version and the magnet on the top part sucks. I added some Velcro to it and haven’t had problems since.

Last edited:

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Sorry about your loss. I hope you find it.

As for the Foshpond rod holder, it’s probably closing the gate after the cows have left, but I’ve got the updated version and the magnet on the top part sucks. I added some Velcro to it and haven’t had problems since.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts