NFR Covid Vaccines

ribka

I have a friend who is a long hauler. He's getting tested now for failure of several organs. Not good...
My father and grandmother died of the common flu. They both took the flu vaccine. Not good either

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
My father and grandmother died of the common flu. They both took the flu vaccine. Not good either
My friend caught covid back in March of 2020. No taste or smell since then and he's been sick off and on ever since. It's looking like he'll have problems for life.

Chic Worthing

WFF Supporter
We got our second Pfizer vaccination Friday - arms were sore Friday night, Saturday afternoon neither of us had any energy, body kind of ached like a real mild flu but no fever and not much appetite. Sunday: back to normal.
Pat, My wife and I just got our second today and my left shoulder is very tender. Will see what tomorrow brings.

Buzzy

I got my first shot yesterday, arm a little sore but otherwise all good. While its been easy to complain about he ordeal to get the shot, I just want to give high praise to all the people involved in delivering and administering the vaccine, no small undertaking. Be safe.
Exactly - both times we went through the site (Town Toyota) dozens of people helping to coordinate. We had National Guard administer the vaccine - everyone was there to help the citizens.

Chic Worthing

WFF Supporter
Well, I just put my shoulder through the acid test lifting my skeet gun (10 lbs) up to shooting position and it hurt enough that I will not be shooting today. Oh well there are 3 of them a week if I count driving to Chelan on Sunday.

Albula

swollen member
Had my second Moderna vaccine Saturday and thus far there seems to be less effect than the first and that was minimal. Don't know if it is too soon for the this one to cause malaise but so far so good. Really have to recognize the job Clallam County has done. While vaccine supply was disrupted by the weather issues beyond that the process could not have been handled more smoothly and other than actually administering the shot it has been accomplished by community volunteers.

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Once the line started moving at the Fairgrounds, 11 minutes and I was in the 15 minute waiting lot. Injection site was a little sore during round 1, but nothing this time. Hopefully it stays that way. Once the Fairgrounds became appointment only, it has been a very smooth process. Kudos to those who coordinated locally and a big thank you to the military personnel who handled the vaccination process. Well done!

Buzzy

Once the line started moving at the Fairgrounds, 11 minutes and I was in the 15 minute waiting lot. Injection site was a little sore during round 1, but nothing this time. Hopefully it stays that way. Once the Fairgrounds became appointment only, it has been a very smooth process. Kudos to those who coordinated locally and a big thank you to the military personnel who handled the vaccination process. Well done!
Glad it went well for you today, truly a relief.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
Scroll down this page to find which locations have a supply. These are normally on a first come first served basis. Make sure they give you the registration papers in the language you speak - it speeds things up.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts