NFR Covid Vaccines

SilverFly

JFC. There are always a few "fringe" elements, but if this is a widely accepted belief then I am even more concerned for our society (if that was possible).

Let's clear something up right now. For starters, cutting edge EUV Lithography can image structures on the order of 5nm (about 25 silicon atoms across)... and maybe 3nm. Freaking tiny to be sure. But even that small there's just not enough real estate inside a hypodermic needle to create a MEMS device with enough complexity and meaningful functionality (at least in the sense that conspiracy theorists imagine). But for the sake of argument, assuming that was possible, you'd still need some incredible battery or chemical reaction tech to power the damn thing .... And even if that was possible, the wireless signal strength would be measured in nano or pico watts! Great "tracking" tech that has a range likely measured in centimeters. THIS IS PURE FUCKING NONSENSE!

A bit of a correction. When I wrote the above rant, I was pissed about having to beg out of a family function due to a couple of anti-vax boneheads. In my haste it seems that I forgot about RFID technology - which has been successfully miniaturized to sizes that could be injected with a typical vaccine hypodermic.

THAT SAID, these are purely ID devices with zero processing capability. So the idea of "software" updates is complete bullshit. Also, the "tracking" range for these microscopic devices is measured in millimeters! But perhaps the biggest irony of all is this sub-culture of anti-science thinking is being spread on social media - largely using cell-phones and other mobile devices which are themselves the ultimate tracking devices of all time.

So, even though I incorrectly jumped to conclusions about the tech aspects, I stand by my previous statement that using the vaccine for tracking or "mind control" (ROFL) is PURE FUCKING BULLSHIT!

RFID :

Miniaturization​

RFID tags are easy to conceal or incorporate in other items. For example, in 2009 researchers at Bristol University successfully glued RFID micro-transponders to live ants in order to study their behavior.[25] This trend towards increasingly miniaturized RFIDs is likely to continue as technology advances.

Hitachi holds the record for the smallest RFID chip, at 0.05 mm × 0.05 mm. This is 1/64th the size of the previous record holder, the mu-chip.[26] Manufacture is enabled by using the silicon-on-insulator (SOI) process. These dust-sized chips can store 38-digit numbers using 128-bit Read Only Memory (ROM).[27] A major challenge is the attachment of antennas, thus limiting read range to only millimeters.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
JFC. There are always a few "fringe" elements, but if this is a widely accepted belief then I am even more concerned for our society (if that was possible).
Never under estimate the ability of people to invent something to be afraid of or to worship.

Ran into an anti vaxxer this last weekend. He was walking back to camp to get their other truck to pull out the one high centered on the tank trap above the Native Hole. I mentioned that it was in place to keep people from driving in there. He said he thought it was done for drainage. As he hopped in the truck I mentioned that I was fully vaccinated and he mentioned "Well I don't know about all that."

I didn't say anything more about it. I was thinking "well, maybe that would help explain the high centered truck"

DerekWhipple

A bit of a correction. When I wrote the above rant, I was pissed about having to beg out of a family function due to a couple of anti-vax boneheads. In my haste it seems that I forgot about RFID technology - which has been successfully miniaturized to sizes that could be injected with a typical vaccine hypodermic.
It is so fucking stupid to be convinced of this being some sort of "tracking" conspiracy when these same people gladly use a smart phone that literally tracks their every move at all times and has been proven to manipulate your feelings and even actions ("mind control").

mcswny

Here in OR, spouses of front line workers (hey, that's me!) just became eligible. Next Tuesday, I get the first poke.

it's prolly just a tracking device....not these other, more difficult to believe things.../sarcasm

you already have a tracking device in your pocket :)

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts