NFR Covid Vaccines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Moderna number 1 today. Shot was painless. 5 hours later, my shoulder is getting a little sore, but otherwise, all good so far.

Waiting in line, I started feeling kind of anxious. I hadn't expected that, and it brought home that getting willfully vaccinated is an act of patriotic courage, and everyone who does so deserves a shout-out. Here's to ya!

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
Just got home from my first, went well, but damn if the second shot on 14 May just didn't screw with a fishin' trip I had planned.

cheers
Day after, just a very slightly sore upper arm. Worst side effect so far is having to pee every hour after the hydrating I did; course, that's more of a side effect of having a prostate the size of a grapefruit than the vaccine.

cheers

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter

I think within our little community here, we have done a halfway decent job, I think the posts from @Rocking Chair Fan, @quilbilly and others alerting people where and how to sign up has been an immense help. Everyone sharing their experience also helps overcome hesitancy. If just one more person gets vaccinated, then they get 1 more person ...

cheers

Rocking Chair Fan

No more hot spotting
This thread allows hot-spotting, letting others know which rock to stand on, provides/allows sympathy, and promotes getting skunked (not catching anything including covid). This is done all by protecting ourselves and others in the name of vaccinations... How cool!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts