FS Another great old Ross Gunnison G2

BDD

$225. It is listed on the far right bottom of the last photo...it is a little hard to see.

Teddy Boy

Hey Gunstock Jack: can you do me a favor and take the spool out of this reel “B” and send it to me or post it?
I am still trying to determine if my spare spool will fit your frame...
Thanks a bunch

Teddy Boy

Would it not be a problem for a quick photo of the spool, with the pins showing?..
Thanks in advance...

Teddy Boy

Thank you Gunstock...I appreciate your assistance...my spool has three screws, but I think that that may not be a problem for fit...will keep you in mind for purchase...

The G1 I have up has the three phillips head screws and the two pins. I bought it new in the early 90's. I think it pre-dates the screw-less spools but I think they still fit. Can't say for positive tho.

Buy it, and if it doesn't fit I'll email you a return label for free, just tape it over the old label on the box and it's done.

Teddy Boy

Thanks...I do have a few other irons in the fire, so i do appreciate your offer of a return, if my spare spool does not fit....just curious, are you in the Pacific NW? I am in Northern CA...

Daz

Maybe this will help:

Attachments

• Identifying Gunnison Spools.pdf
    182.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts