Any body buy from Marcus 120?

Phil Fravel

Friendly
Just checking if anybody here has bought or sold anything with Marcus 120 here before. He is a new member. I have been looking for a Ross Evolution 1 reel. He found my post here and sent me a Email of people who have them. The first one I did not like so he sent me a different one, a different persons Email. The emails seem strangely similar. And all the people with reels for sale are from Texas.

At that point it seemed wired. Marcus if your on the up and up. I humbly apologize. But with only 40 post and none about fishing I thought it was best to check here

Porter

Scammers and individuals attempting dubious auction sales? .... However, I feel they are few and far between on this site. Try to avoid new members or the long time lurkers first time posters, pictures are helpful, and for some reason I always prefer a little history of said item for sale. MHO

Justin mitchell

That is crap, I had posted a wtb Chris Henshaw reel and he replied to me with a buddy in Texas had one ,he took my low ball offer right away but I ended up passing on the reel,but his other buddy had just the right he said so I talked with him the reel was the right one he agreed to a very low price immediately as long as I could Venmo the money now it seamed to good to be true ,fortune for me I only pay with postal money order they didn’t want that so the deal was off ,all three people I dealt with were very fast and a little rude.best of lucky out stay safe

Phil Fravel

Friendly
That is crap, I had posted a wtb Chris Henshaw reel and he replied to me with a buddy in Texas had one ,he took my low ball offer right away but I ended up passing on the reel,but his other buddy had just the right he said so I talked with him the reel was the right one he agreed to a very low price immediately as long as I could Venmo the money now it seamed to good to be true ,fortune for me I only pay with postal money order they didn’t want that so the deal was off ,all three people I dealt with were very fast and a little rude.best of lucky out stay safe
I was surprised how fast they replied no matter what time of day or night it was

WillyOcean

Water is good for children and other living things
Same thing happend to me I posted in classified WTB for a sage reel and he told me to contact some guy in Texas. No thank you Marcus.

Attachments

• DFF82B35-00A8-42D4-8FF6-E0254DCF1B33.png
    DFF82B35-00A8-42D4-8FF6-E0254DCF1B33.png
    248.4 KB · Views: 25

brmtn

... streaming ... ...
Almost always newly registered members responding to WTB ads.

Googling their email addresses typically turns up results with similar complaints from other boards. Also, reverse image searching the pictures they send you will typically pull results; they are just taking images from google.

I have encountered it here a couple times... nothing against this board... in fact it's a compliment to the success of the classifieds section. Report these jokers to a mod (screenshot the PMs) and they will get kicked.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts