NFR So I'm not so f'd up after all

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
You're not really putting the pro in profanity until you can cuss somebody out in multiple languages.
I had one of my friends once tell me ' 'Dude, you can get stabbed for the shit you say in any Latin American country and most of Eastern Europe''.

I told him " You forgot Laos"..

;)

wakingflies

I had an electrician working for me on several jobs. With him, swearing was an art form and he was a master. So one day he starts coming at me cussing up a storm. Every word in the book shouted forcefully as he's walking across the room. Concerned and probably a bit nervously I ask him what's wrong.
"Nothing - just practicing."
Hopefully, you really said "What the f*** is wrong with you"

Jim Travers

Look here's the deal ya need a HARD FIRST F. Requires preparation!!!!! look if you arnt getting your whole upper row of teeth WELL OVER your lower lip to prepare for that HARD FIRST F then you arnt really sayin fuck.

That HARD FIRST F is whats gunna PIERCE THE SILENCE cross the lake. or the job site!! or 7-11 beer aisle or whever yarr don't MATTER. BE NOTICED!!!!! F bomb needs that HARD FIRST F.

Steve Kokita

FISHON206
I joined the Teamsters union in 1976, worked in warehouses, then the shipyards at Harbor Island, after that a commercial carpenter and now with elementary kids....do I cuss?? :rolleyes:
3BB993EE-C368-4E50-81C8-7AA025ED6032.jpeg

Last edited:

wanative

Retired, gone fishin'
WFF Supporter
Started working on a purse seiner at age 17. Still cuss like a motherf...er! :p

Last edited:

MD

WFF Supporter
A while back we had a fire at the harbor in town. A bunch of expensive boats were destroyed and a couple people died. I had to watch over the recovery operation for evidentiary purposes.

I’m no stranger to cursing and always thought I could keep up with the big boys...but those three professional divers made me turn red. They mellowed out by the end but damn...never experienced anything like it before or since. ;)

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
You're not really putting the pro in profanity until you can cuss somebody out in multiple languages.
I had one of my friends once tell me ' 'Dude, you can get stabbed for the shit you say in any Latin American country and most of Eastern Europe''.

I told him " You forgot Laos"..

;)
Before I went back to school, I worked in an iron ore mine in northern Quebec (Fermont) and a coal mine in the Gaspe, so I got quite proficient at swearing in French, tabernac!

cheers

Bugmeister

I really like the F Word but i don’t use constantly as an adjective or noun. But it is satisfying to say when i am really pissed off. And i like to think that people who blow off steam cussing are probably less likely to hold grudges or behaving in passive aggressive ways.

I worked in a union office and cussing was like an accent. I really never cussed that much before working there. So we made an F-Jar. The idea was we put a quarter in it every time we said it. One of the worst offenders stuck a $20 bill in though so it kind of defeated the purpose of the F-Jar. Plus our plan for the money was to go out for lunch. So yeah, not exactly a punishment or deterrent. And it didn’t cure me.
Well, it may not have cured you, but at least you managed to get a nice f#$*ing lunch out of the deal ;)

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts