FS **SOLD**Hatch Finatic 4+ Gen 2 - New in Box with both the Large Arbor and Mid Arbor Spools

golfnfish

For sale is my new in boxes Hatch Finatic 4+ Gen 2 reel with both the large arbor and mid arbor spools. It is the gray/black color. I bought both in late 2019 in anticipation of a couple of trips that were cancelled later in 2020 due to Covid restrictions. They were purchased from an online authorized Hatch dealer. The reel and extra spool retails for $720 but Hatch is sold out.

Suitable for 4, 5, 6 and 7 wt lines with backing as shown. The Mid Arbor spool adds a lot of versatility.

**SOLD PENDING PAYMENT**Asking $575 plus $15 fully insured USPS Priority shipping in the US. Sorry but no international sales. Payment by Paypal is preferred.

Although I would prefer to sell them together, message me an offer if you want to buy either the reel or spool separately.

Specs per Hatch are as follows:

Diameter

3.425″
Width
.90″
Weight
4.9oz
Spools
Large Arbor and Mid Arbor
Backing
Capacity

20# Hatch Dacron Backing: LA WF4F-120Y, WF5F-110Y, WF6F-88Y; MA WF4F-165Y, WF5F-150Y, WF6F-120Y, 68# Hatch Premium Backing: LA WF4F-120Y, WF5F-110Y, WF6F-88Y; MA WF4F-165Y, WF5F-150Y, WF6F-120Y

Please message me with interest or questions and thanks for looking.

IMG_0040.JPG IMG_0041.JPG IMG_0042.JPG IMG_0044.JPG

Last edited:

golfnfish

Let me know if you change your mind :)
Thanks for your interest. I'll let you know if I decide to consider trades but I can't think of a rod or reel I need at this time. Maybe an artist graphics Abel reel in a trout size or a 6wt Scott Centric but I don't really need either.

Thanks again.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts