NFR Travel Trailer Advice

Swimmy

Practice your craft.
WFF Supporter
First post using satellite internet. Little fussy getting the thing set up but once I figured out how to most efficiently locate the satellite it made more sense. Speeds are pretty good considering this is my first attempt.

24 mbs download
3 upload

Yeah, this is pretty fucking cool.

Mark Walker

After 3 months of of aggressive searching most of the west and as far east as OK. finally picked up a privately owned 2012 Ram Big Horn Diesel 4x4 crew cab locally. Used truck prices are just ridiculous at dealerships!
More miles than I wanted'but with all the work done by the owner (over $14,000) and having the truck checked out at a reputable diesel shop, we're OK with it.
Hopefully, the link will be up for while yet.

cdnred

After 3 months of of aggressive searching most of the west and as far east as OK. finally picked up a privately owned 2012 Ram Big Horn Diesel 4x4 crew cab locally. Used truck prices are just ridiculous at dealerships!
More miles than I wanted'but with all the work done by the owner (over $14,000) and having the truck checked out at a reputable diesel shop, we're OK with it.
Hopefully, the link will be up for while yet.

That's bad ass truck..!! Vehicles are hard to find these days and prices aren't cheap either.. Wishing you the best of luck with it..

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts