Email Notifications

golfnfish

WFF Supporter
Hi,

For some reason I am not receiving an email notification of replies to conversations or watched threads as I always have in the past. I checked my preferences and I have the boxes clicked to receive both and only recently experienced this issue.

Has something changed that I need to address and is anyone else having a similar issue?

John

Chris Scoones

WFF Admin
WFF Supporter
Hi John,

Nothing changed recently that would effect emails going out. Please check your spam filter folder. I'll test on this end.

Regards,
Chris

golfnfish

WFF Supporter
Thanks Chris. I'll recheck on my end too. They haven't been going into my spam folder and I haven't changed the filters. It must be a glitch on my end though if no one else is having an issue.

John

Mark Yoshida

Thanks Chris. I'll recheck on my end too. They haven't been going into my spam folder and I haven't changed the filters. It must be a glitch on my end though if no one else is having an issue.

John
Did this get fixed for you as I have the same issue of not getting email notification

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts