North 40 - Omak

Dustin Bise

reformed hot-spotter
Is this change just for the store in Omak or does the decision impact all North-40 stores? I just logged on to the Lewiston Id store and it looks like this must be an entire chain thing.

it looks like the montana, sandpoint, and CDA stores are still ok. CDA and SAndpoint just posted fishing reports, and they are still doing fly tying tutorials out of the Montana shop. I think they just released there own line of rods.

Last edited:

Lance Magnuson

WFF Supporter
This news sucks. I patronized both Omak and Lewiston stores when fishing Chopaka and the Clearwater. Their selection of gear and tying materials was extraordinary.

I guess now both towns will see me only for fuel and whiskey.

Beckler

Terrible news. Always enjoyed talking to Keith there, very friendly and informative. Some great patterns there too and part of my routine when fishing that area. That’s too bad.

WAS

I visited with manager Drew in the Lewiston shop this morning and he told me they have been doing especially well since covid and as far as he knew they were there to stay, especially as he just took in forty new fly rods.

triploidjunkie

The Omak store had to be doing well too, the shelves were getting emptied constantly. It seemed everything I wanted was always sold out.

Buzzy

The Omak store had to be doing well too, the shelves were getting emptied constantly. It seemed everything I wanted was always sold out.
Sure curious - given what WAS says and your experience in Omak. I really liked the Omak store, Keith was a heck of a good guy.

Buzzy

Update from friends who have been in the Omak No 40 recently. The fly shop is still there, as is Keith. The size and selection is much smaller but they do have fly gear! So stop in for the basic goods.
Thanks for the update!!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts