First Time Out | Short Film

msteudel

Mark Steudel
Well, I finally got out for the first time this year. It’s only been a month or two but for some reason, I am a little bit rusty. I’m sure it was from being excited to get out again, but I think there was extra pressure as my buddy Brian was going in for shoulder surgery (which he incurred playing touch football :D ) and he was going to be out of the game for 6 months. So we both wanted to get him into fish. Fortunately the day was lovely (some strong gusts that day, but manageable) and even though it took us a while to get going, we were finally rewarded with some nice fish.

Anyway, as usual I turned the outing into a short film. We had some funny moments where I caught a fish on one side of a log and then had to figure out how to thread my rod under it. Hope you all enjoy and have been getting out!

Mark

Jojo

A sometimes eternal optimist
WFF Supporter
I love this @msteudel ! And you didn’t make the mistake of showing the the waking up, showing the time and leaving in your pickup as wadin’ boot so hilariously wrote about.

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts