derogatory fly names...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinglehandJay

Misanthropist
I don't know who you are or your circumstances, but it's obvious you can't be swayed buy a different point of view so I will not try. I also don't know how old you think I am but from what you wrote you think I'm young, I'm 64 yrs old and ass beatings are a distant memory, and never solved anything IMHO. So I hope you have a nice life bro.
Gracias

Sportsman

Oh he's been on ignore for daaaaaayz smart guy!...didn't take me but a handful of posts to realize what I was dealing with.....I just blew my dog whistle, and POOF!! he was gone....but not gone gone.....I can still see he's harassing people...text just doesn't show.....I'm sure it's dog whistle this, dog whistle that..and I will gladly put ur ass on ignore....good riddance!
I would say thank you, but you'll be back!

SinglehandJay

Misanthropist
I don't know who you are or your circumstances, but it's obvious you can't be swayed buy a different point of view so I will not try. I also don't know how old you think I am but from what you wrote you think I'm young, I'm 64 yrs old and ass beatings are a distant memory, and never solved anything IMHO. So I hope you have a nice life bro.
You sound like a 18yo. My bad bro. When the world turns to mad max road warrior; and if you don't think it's heading that way you must be under a decent rock, you and your feelings will be the first to go.

BC33

Irafly and I probably have the most opposing views of any two persons on this planet outside of a couple of others. But, we still banter back and forth; and, have interesting dialogue sorta.... Good gwad, I’m defending Ira...I just threw up in my mouth. Peace, Ed
*Over that beer Ira, you’re still not gonna convince me bobber fishin’ is flyfishin’. Ha!
Kudos to you man.....I'm betting he's a whiteclaw kinda guy

hookedonthefly

36 pages and hardly a difference of opinion...Wow...I made my decision...I have no idea what this gargantuan thread is about even with bizarre twists and turns and antimatters.
Good Gawsh, do not do anti-matter. NASA hired one of my good friends to watch trash in space; so. he wouldn’t do it. We were all a little nervous about Chris. Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts