FS **SOLD**SA Amplitude MPX Fly Line - WF4F - New

golfnfish

WFF Supporter
** BOTH 4WT AND 5WT SOLD ** I have two SA Amplitude MPX fly lines for sale. One WF4F and one WF5F. The lines were purchased new by me. I spooled them on reels to check backing capacity and then replaced them on their original spools and boxes. The Scientific Anglers description is as follows:

The Amplitude MPX features the revolutionary AST Plus technology. It's microtextured surface traps air to provide superior shootability and flotation while also eliminating line flash and vastly reducing friction. Lines sit higher in the water with less drag and water spray, as well as easier mending, roll casting, and pick-ups.
The MPX provides the same benefits of the GPX, but is redesigned with more mass toward the front of the head. The power is still there, now with an added bit of finesse.

The ultimate general presentation line
Improved version of the GPX taper
Built a half-size heavy to load rods and turn over large flies easily
Excellent with dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
Features the ST+ slickness additive
For use in moderate and cold climates
Braided multifilament core
SA MS MPX WF X F (X = line weight)

Retail is $129.95 plus tax

Asking 79.95 each plus $5 USPS 1st Class shipping with tracking. Payment by Paypal is preferred.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0027.JPG IMG_0028.JPG

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts