Saw These Gems on Instagram Tonight

S.O.S.Canada

Regardless of any of your individual positions on these matters, I feel it is important to communicate the following to you:

My wife snuck up to peek over my shoulder and find out why I was laughing every half minute, realized its "my fishing stuff" - this is the important part- and instead of giving me a light hearted heckling, decided to settle in for a more thorough inspection which had her then laughing and insisting on me going back to the beginning..... my big problem now is I truly can't tell if she's joking or not but since then she keeps saying she ordered herself one of those hats to sport around town

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
Regardless of any of your individual positions on these matters, I feel it is important to communicate the following to you:

My wife snuck up to peek over my shoulder and find out why I was laughing every half minute, realized its "my fishing stuff" - this is the important part- and instead of giving me a light hearted heckling, decided to settle in for a more thorough inspection which had her then laughing and insisting on me going back to the beginning..... my big problem now is I truly can't tell if she's joking or not but since then she keeps saying she ordered herself one of those hats to sport around town
You mean like flat-billed Sthd hat? Will she wear it backwards?

pbunbury

Tights Lines
Also wtf are you doing here complaining about these anglers handling their fish they caught with rod/reel?? I don’t see you bitching about the horrific impacts the tribal gill nets are having on the actual WILD FISH. Also, gill nets aren’t selective whereas rod/reel is. How many downriver natives you think get killed in nets compared to rec anglers?
Slow your roll bro. All of that stuff is bad news. I’m against all of it. The folks who were handling those fish that way should be setting a better example for people, that’s all I’m saying. I’ve also heard rumors of said group fishing from boats this winter which is also now illegal. Lots of eyes out on the peninsula these days, might want to pass that along

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info