Saw These Gems on Instagram Tonight

dustinchromers

Both, I think it’s all of our responsibility to hold people accountable and raise awareness. I don’t personally know the people but I made it known to mutual friends.

If you make contact I think allot of murky waters could be cleared by passing on the hashtag......

#uncircumsizedhatcheryfish

Yes I know the spelling is off. That's part of it. There's allot of double meanings in there. Really soak it in. It's sad I have to point it out to some.

JayB

Wow this thread started out bad and really went in the shitter from there.

fb
giphy.gif

S.O.S.Canada

You mean like flat-billed Sthd hat? Will she wear it backwards?
She's gotta be ****ing with me but if she actually takes her fun to that extent I can only assume at that point it most certainly will be, and backwards for sure- in all its glory...
you know what they say if your gonna do it up, do it up right!

Chris54

Damn! That took a long time to catch up. No matter what forum your on. Climbing, fishing, bike racing. You can always be certain a bunch of old men isn’t going to like how the younger generation acts and calls out ever bad behavior. Let’s all remember fishing is barbaric. We stab a fish with a piece of metal and drag it to where we are standing. When it comes to a relationship with Mother Nature we are all a$$holes. Some are just worse than others.

dustinchromers

Damn! That took a long time to catch up. No matter what forum your on. Climbing, fishing, bike racing. You can always be certain a bunch of old men isn’t going to like how the younger generation acts and calls out ever bad behavior. Let’s all remember fishing is barbaric. We stab a fish with a piece of metal and drag it to where we are standing. When it comes to a relationship with Mother Nature we are all a$$holes. Some are just worse than others.

Maybe try bending your hat bill sport.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info