Dryft sessions SEEKR wading pants

cdnred

They could also make their billboard size company logo smaller as well in my opinion.
Under Armor already has that market cornered.
SF
I gotta agree with the lighter color, sure makes their company logo less noticeable and easier on the eyes. They mention that suspenders are available which would be great but I'm thinking that'd be an extra. The company seems to be getting rave reviews for their waders. I've been thinking of getting a pair of pants and these look like they'd fit the bill nicely. Should you go that route, update us with how you like them..

Uncle Stu

Brian, did you make a decision yet? If not, be sure to also check out the Redington Escape Pant waders as well. I just today got a set in the mail and so far I'm happy for the price--less than $200. It was almost impossible to find my size (L) in stock but they had some at Driftless Angler. I like the cut better than Dryft because the waist is much higher. They don't have that hard-to-rinse extra flap at the bottoms to cover up the gravel guards that Dryft has. No zip fly but with a super elastic waist, they pull down easily for release of biological waste liquids. The material seems less robust than Dryft but time will tell, and I expected a lower quality for $60 less. I'm 6' tall, 11/12 shoe, 33 inseam and 34 waist. I wear M in Dryft and L in the Redingtons.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Brian, did you make a decision yet? If not, be sure to also check out the Redington Escape Pant waders as well. I just today got a set in the mail and so far I'm happy for the price--less than $200. It was almost impossible to find my size (L) in stock but they had some at Driftless Angler. I like the cut better than Dryft because the waist is much higher. They don't have that hard-to-rinse extra flap at the bottoms to cover up the gravel guards that Dryft has. No zip fly but with a super elastic waist, they pull down easily for release of biological waste liquids. The material seems less robust than Dryft but time will tell, and I expected a lower quality for $60 less. I'm 6' tall, 11/12 shoe, 33 inseam and 34 waist. I wear M in Dryft and L in the Redingtons.
Stu,
Didn’t fish lakes but once this spring so I never pulled the trigger. Still may in the future and I’ll be sure to check out the Redingtons.
SF

Coach529

I really love them. Have worn them 3 times and today as I was pulling them off I noticed this.

i-ZfQMFKF-XL.jpg

Sent Dryft a email when I got home and got the following reply:

We’re happy to help. To receive warranty service there are just two steps to get started.

First is requesting an RMA by paying a $35 processing fee (link below). This covers shipping both ways, and processing.

Pretty bummed.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts