WTB WTB wading pants. Size large

Phil Englin

Looks for a set of wading pants size large. 9-11 or 10-12 stockingfoot with 34” inseam. Simms, Patagonia etc. Anyone have a pair they are not using?

FlyRod

I bought the Cabelas brand about 3 years ago. No complaints. Light weight, but pretty tough. No issues as of yet. They are very reasonably priced.

Bowbonehead

Just a heads up on the Simms ones is that a large only has 9-11 feet .... if you have larger feet you need to go up to an xl ..... that said I have size 12 feet and bought the wading pants in a xl on sale and love how much easier they are to put on and take off with the bigger feet..... although a little on the baggy side ...... I rarely wear the G4s anymore.....

winknot

Looks for a set of wading pants size large. 9-11 or 10-12 stockingfoot with 34” inseam. Simms, Patagonia etc. Anyone have a pair they are not using?
I am right now preparing to a pair of SIMMS G3 MK wading pants. New condition. (Lightly used a couple times) $250 + shipping from 99206
Text if interested; 509.999.9474

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts