Pre-spawn on the west side for Bass?

Jiminsandiego

Stonefish, that's what I'm talking about. I see no reason to believe that a "fly" could not match (or exceed) the effectiveness of a plastic "stick bait" (Senko).

Last edited:

Jiminsandiego

Dr. Magill, I like to use a size 2/0 Gama 58412 hook, no weight on a 5 inch "Gary Yamamoto pumpkinseed watermelon".. With all the thousands of "lures" available to the Bass fisherman, for some odd reason this one single lure (and color) has been wildly productive.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Hmmmmm
What does that look like wet??
Very interesting

Kind of flops around a bit since they are tied on silicone tubes.
The first time I fished the black one I was getting ready to launch my tube.
I saw a smallie swim by so I cast it out.
It was still dry and hadn’t sunk yet. The smallie heard the splat, turned around and inhaled it off the surface.
I started adding a cone to help them sink faster.
SF

E6AD1132-FEBB-4AD0-9B8D-CA5E72EBDFF6.jpeg AE8C24D7-BF25-4871-8B12-3743A4488D98.jpeg ED7B9A39-ED78-47F9-BB53-7A29CA029066.jpeg

Dr. Magill

Kind of flops around a bit since they are tied on silicone tubes.
The first time I fished the black one I was getting ready to launch my tube.
I saw a smallie swim by so I cast it out.
It was still dry and hadn’t sunk yet. The smallie heard the splat, turned around and inhaled it off the surface.
I started adding a cone to help them sink faster.
SF
Sweet

Dr. Magill

Dr. Magill, I like to use a size 2/0 Gama 58412 hook, no weight on a 5 inch "Gary Yamamoto pumpkinseed watermelon".. With all the thousands of "lures" available to the Bass fisherman, for some odd reason this one single lure (and color) has been wildly productive.
Nice confidence lure
They’re the best
Expect a hit on every presentation
Makes it a lot of fun
Tis the season

long_rod_silvers

WFF Supporter

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts