FS Wulff Ambush Integrated Fly Line - 550 & 600 grains - $40 each / Wulff Ambush Head - 450 grains - $30

Pvillarr

As the title states, for sale is the Wulff Ambush Integrated fly line in the following grains:

Each Wulff Ambush Integrated fly line is $40. The lines have been used on two to three occasions and are in great condition. *Full Disclosure – The lines are known to have some memory/coiling issues. It has been recommended to me that these lines should be used with a sink tip/big streamer or used while fishing a river with current to help the line keep straight.

Also for sale is the Wulff Ambush Head (only) in the following grain:

$30. The head has been used a few times but is in great condition. *Full Disclosure – The lines are known to have some memory/coiling issues. It has been recommended to me that these lines should be used with a sink tip/big streamer or used while fishing a river with current to help the line keep straight.

Paypal is preferred. I can upload pictures upon request. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions/offers.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts