Youtube Spot Burner

jreising326

Seriously though I am turning the corner a little bit, it's way more rampant than I imagined. I don't have an Instaface or Snapbook account yet. Ignorance actually is Bliss.

Saltycutthroat

WFF Supporter
I put a couple videos on YouTube when I was first starting out(Not that long ago), and I was doing it because I thought it would be cool to see my progression. Anything else that would come of it would just be a bonus. That’s what I told myself. After uploading the monstrosity, I viewed it. “Wow, what a cool memory. Why the hell do I need to share that with the world?” I then deleted my attempt at whoring myself out to be cool. I mean, let’s be honest, I was just doing it because I want people to like me. I crave attention and acceptance, while at the same time loathing myself.

dustinchromers

I put a couple videos on YouTube when I was first starting out(Not that long ago), and I was doing it because I thought it would be cool to see my progression. Anything else that would come of it would just be a bonus. That’s what I told myself. After uploading the monstrosity, I viewed it. “Wow, what a cool memory. Why the hell do I need to share that with the world?” I then deleted my attempt at whoring myself out to be cool. I mean, let’s be honest, I was just doing it because I want people to like me. I crave attention and acceptance, while at the same time loathing myself.

I think that's enough for today. We had a breakthrough. I think you should feel very positive about that. You've done some solid work here this session. Next week same time?

Chris54

- Of course Americans can. But should they?
- I like capitalism, but its logic has its limits.
- That's what this thread is about—"how to act in the environment." Namely, that you shouldn't pawn off knowledge you didn't earn for yourself. And if you did earn it for yourself, you should be discerning (which isn't the same thing as stingy) with its distribution. Note: The latter always happens as a matter of course.
- Excellent point. This is my opinion. I could be wrong.
Though we agree and disagree on some things. You have Successfully made me think about the other side of this. I have gain knowledge and that’s what I love about this website.

jreising326

I appreciate everyone opinion, particularly dustinchromers, and in particular because I'm an outsider and new to your forum, and he's right were ending in a good place. This thing went into a bit of a "Frenzy Spiral", but we seem to have come to a common ground. I guess that's really what I wanted to learn from the post. There isn't an easy black and white answer, and honestly there never is to anything complex or worthwhile in a life pursuit like this sport.

long_rod_silvers

WFF Supporter
I've prepared a graph, because I think visual aids help.
Here's how it works, the vertical axis is how well known the place already is - this can be easily determined by doing any sort of search of the internet or social media platforms.
The horizontal axis is the quality of fishing. Both of these are on a completely arbitrary scale of 1 to 10.
You'll see the lower left zone is orange. These are areas with less than stellar fishing and are either not known or not very well known. You can blab away about these places all you want on your IG. Probably not worth it, because the fishing isn't that great. I call this the "distraction zone". It's areas you want to hot spot to keep your spots less populated.
Above that is the yellow area. These are areas that are well known, and also fish well. You're probably not going to get a lot of heat for talking about these areas, so it's dubbed the safe zone.
In the lower right corner is the areas that are not well known and offer excellent fishing. Talk about these and you might get death threats (not from me, but from the hardcore do whatever it takes to protect "their" water type). Then from around a 5 quality of fishing (but below the Mendoza line) up to a 10 quality of fishing is the areas you shouldn't talk about. Lastly, there's New Zealand.

Hopefully this helps.

1615906386533.png

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info