You do anything fun this weekend?

JayB

Passing the torch. Amazing to see the different factory settings the kids come with. The first one took years of coaxing to feel comfortable enough to start pointing her skis down the mountain and making turns, this one can turn on her own several years earlier than her sister could - but just doesn't want to. Ever.
VideoCapture_20210315-091936.jpg

Last edited:

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
WFF Supporter
2nd COVID shot on Friday
Changed oil in SUV and sedan on Saturday then noticed that I felt weak and pretty achy 32 hours after the shot.
So I set all the clocks, watches, and timers for Daylight time and went to bed.
Pretty much took it easy Sunday.
Back to the (retired) grind ;) today (working out, walking the pooch, busy work around the property).

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
I went to the NASA sight this weekend and listened to the wind on Mars. What a thing. Sounds from an alien world!

This morning, yes it counts as the weekend because I'm retired and I say so. Any way, at 5:30 am, pitch dark, foggy as hell, heading up hiway 20 for Rockport I saw a guy on a skateboard with red blinking lights on the back of it. WTF! Is this the new way to shuttle?

Steve Kokita

FISHON206
I went to the NASA sight this weekend and listened to the wind on Mars. What a thing. Sounds from an alien world!

This morning, yes it counts as the weekend because I'm retired and I say so. Any way, at 5:30 am, pitch dark, foggy as hell, heading up hiway 20 for Rockport I saw a guy on a skateboard with red blinking lights on the back of it. WTF! Is this the new way to shuttle?
You need a hat like we got for my dad when he retired....TGIM=Thank God it’s Monday! All us working stiffs get off the water......(16 more months and counting!) ;)

MD

WFF Supporter
I neared completion of a new tying table. 51A3BA40-2B57-4181-ACC7-AC0B1228025C.jpeg 82AD4747-63AD-4C14-8F22-AAC787D0B9C7.jpeg I’d been mentally planning it for quite a while but never made the time. Then in mid February I celebrated my 59th birthday with an aneurysm, a helicopter ride and a 5 day all inclusive stay at Hotel Harborview. :rolleyes:

I was wicked lucky, the bleed was small, and don’t seem to have any significant losses. Since I was/will be off work for at least a month and can’t drive anywhere I figured the table would be a ‘feel good’ project.

The wood is reclaimed from a cedar picnic table my dad made when I was a kid. I’d been saving the wood for an ‘heirloom’ type project and figure this was it.

I still need to seal the under side of the table top and attach it to the base....but hope to be tying on it by Friday. :)

Last edited:

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
Here's to a speedy recovery MD, you should probably buy some lottery tickets!
Nice table!

Reactions: MD

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts