You do anything fun this weekend?

Hem

OK Hem, but now ya' gotta' tell us what is a "Billy Special."
Thats easy, bought some flies from Billy(moderator) last winter just to try someone else's patterns . WFF has seen them quite often in his fish pics. I have had pretty good success with two of the color patterns on local lakes and streams.

Swimmy

Practice your craft.
WFF Supporter
From the ski thread yesterday...

DSC_2079.jpg

to the weekend thread today.

DSC_2157.jpg

Fish ski fish ski. I love this time of year.

MGTom

Living at the place of many waters
WFF Supporter
Surf 4-6 feet. Bonefish inshore too rough to go offshore. Spring break ends today, back to the computer teaching tomorrow.
Have a good start to the term. I finished grading today to post scores tomorrow. Not a good weather outlook for my week of break ahead. Of course my wife's school breaks in two weeks.

mtnsaremyhome

Surf 4-6 feet. Bonefish inshore too rough to go offshore. Spring break ends today, back to the computer teaching tomorrow.
Curious on location? I have been looking for a mostly diy surf and flats trip in the next few years, I can send a PM :)

Mems

Yes you can send a PM. Big Island doesn’t have lots of flats but we do have bones and if you surf the Big Island you will have scars. Oahu would be best for flats and plenty of surf spots to hit, but very educated bones.

BearBio

I spent last weekend in ICU and CCU. Sunday I was released (that was the best part). The not so fun part was getting a temporary pacemaker removed.

Good part is we started planning a fall trip to Yellowstone to fish the Madison and maybe down to Boulder to visit relatives.

Reactions: MD

herkileez

WFF Supporter
Outdoor pickleball with wife most mornings...lake fishing yesterday...meeting another couple for outside social distancing coffee this am...doing fine making the best of a narrow world these days.

noparking

From the ski thread yesterday...

to the weekend thread today.

Fish ski fish ski. I love this time of year.
Looks like a good time. Usually this time of the year skiing is the last thing I want to do because I spend all winter in ski boots working. Where about were you skiing? I managed on getting some finishing in before the rivers went up with the lack of freezing temps. Last picture if of the neighbors mocking me while on my way to work this morning. IMG_4615.JPG
IMG_4706.JPG
IMG_4638.JPG
IMG_4720.JPG
IMG_4731.JPG

Swimmy

Practice your craft.
WFF Supporter
Weather here has been pure shit. April is always tough but this year feels worse. Cold and windy the next few days so gonna post up on the vice and burn through a bunch of new material I recently purchased.

Hopefully some of you are doing something cool.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
Tomorrow I'll be pulling young cattails that are coming up in my ditch. If I don't the county will be out this summer with a machine and fuck up my ditch again. You'd think a ditch would be one of those things that can't be ruined - they managed to figure it out.

Un-retired for about six weeks so going to work today.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts