FS Bauer, Galvan reels

throssing

REELS ARE SOLD

I have two reels that I am not currently using:

1. Bauer RX-1. This is a current Bauer model that I have used no more than a dozen times. It is in excellent condition and is mechanically perfect. It is 3 inches in diameter and weighs 3.6 oz. It is rated for line weights 2/3/4 and has a stated capacity of WF3+ 60 yards of 20# backing. Both the reel and the spool are black. The current list price is $495.00. I will sell it for $275 plus $10 shipping plus paypal fees, if any. Pics available if you will send me your e-mail address.

2. Galvan Spoke Series S-4 reel. This is a large arbor model that was discontinued a few years ago, but it has the compression disc drag system that is still used by Galvan today. The reel is in excellent condition and is mechanically perfect. The 4.05 ounce reel is black and the black spool has green spokes. It is 3.25 inches in diameter and is rated for 4 or 5 weight lines (WF4 with 100 yards of 20# backing, or WF5 with 75 yards of 20# backing). The reel listed for $390 when I bought it, and I will sell it for $175 plus $10 shipping, plus paypal fees, if any. Pics available if you will send me your e-mail address.

I love both of these reels, but they just aren't getting enough use to justify my keeping them.

Last edited:

throssing

I have had my wife take pictures of both reels, both with and without flash. The flash adds a little bit of artifact, such as a rough finish, although the finish is quite smooth.

I will send the pics to our e-mail. there will be a couple of e-mails for each reel.

Let me know if you have questions

Tom

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts