FS Patagonia River Salt Rain Jacket FS. $250. Size M. All but new.

BadSpeyCaster

I need size L. (See my user name.) Worn on one trip only, but I did catch a steelhead. I.e, a proven winner.
Was $350 new. $250 including shipping CONUS.
David F, Portland, OR Patty 1.jpeg

Patty 4.jpeg Patty 5.jpeg Patty 2.jpeg Patty 3.jpeg Patty 6.jpeg

Last edited:

tedshuck

WFF Premium
If you are having trouble locating your PMs on this website, look at the top of the page for the envelope icon, just to the right of your login name.

BadSpeyCaster

If you are having trouble locating your PMs on this website, look at the top of the page for the envelope icon, just to the right of your login name.
Hey Ted,
I did see your offer and I accept. Problem is, though, I put it on eBay a few days after this site. Never occurred to me I'd have to take it down. If you have an eBay account, though, this gets really easy. It's posted for $299 but there's a "Make an offer" button. If you go on and offer, say, $239.50 (I'll know it's you,) I'll accept, eBay will add on ten bucks shipping and I can print out a mailing label and voila! If you don't have eBay, I'll keep looking for how to take it down. Deal?
David

tedshuck

WFF Premium
Hi David,
I put in an offer, as you suggested, on eBay. This sounds like the most direct way to get this done.
Thanks,
Ted

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts