Hotspotting Dilemma

gt

hot spots exist in a persons mind and are dependent on past fishing encounters. that's why I don't mind answering another anglers questions, helping someone along faster than my time on the water is always worth sharing, just my not so humble opinion.

hookedonthefly

hot spots exist in a persons mind and are dependent on past fishing encounters. that's why I don't mind answering another anglers questions, helping someone along faster than my time on the water is always worth sharing, just my not so humble opinion.
My business model for guiding, whether flyfishing or whitewater, was always focused on the experience; and, tailored to the individual/group. I taught how to read the water and fly presentation, if local. if you were coming from a cubicle in Ohio, Germany or Australia, I would show the best of the PNW. That was just how I rolled. Peace, Ed

italianangler

I'd give you the shirt off my back, half my French fries to a girl I'm serious about dating..but no way am I giving up the best spots I enjoy going fishing solo. You can never get back solitude, can only become one's own worst enemy!

Jim Travers will tell you about the out of doors.. STAY OUT!! NO Fun! Go back to Car Shows and Sock Hopp'n, peoples!
You will get COLD and Hungry FAST!! STAY HOME!!!!
Leave the river runn'n to real MT MEN!! the Josey Wales of the WORLD!!

Seriously, savor the solitude. It will change soon enough.
I agree. It took me over 20 years of exploring many waters before i discovered 300 yards of relatively unknown heaven hiding in plain sight.

bakerite

I was fishing a well known reservoir yesterday stopped for lunch and talked to a guy launching a bass boat. He took a look at my tube and told me I should try he seasonal pond across the road. Showed me a picture of a 7 pound fish he caught yesterday (main lake). It was a good call, none of the nice trout I was catching on the main lake, but I lost a fish that would have made my year. But this is NEO and the nearest town has a population of 46!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts