FS 9' Pontoon Boat

BDD

Now that Buzzy has sold his Bronco, ;) I am listing a boat for sale for a friend. It features very lightly used Maxxon pontoons and a powder coated breakdown frame (of unknown origin but not a Catchercraft frame), aluminum oars, an expensive, comfortable, cushy fold-down seat, standing floor, adjustable foot pegs, motor mount, rear storage deck, straps, pump, and repair kit.

The owner makes our saddle bags and stripping baskets for us and is a great guy. He has done a ton of volunteer work around the world including South America and Asia, some of which I know involves getting fire rescue equipment to remote villages.

This can be picked up in North Bend for $650 or we can ship it for $800.

Attachments

• Sos#1.jpg
    Sos#1.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 254
  • Sos#2.jpg
    Sos#2.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 252

Justadd Water

Now that Buzzy has sold his Bronco, ;) I am listing a boat for sale for a friend. It features very lightly used Maxxon pontoons and a powder coated breakdown frame (of unknown origin but not a Catchercraft frame), aluminum oars, an expensive, comfortable, cushy fold-down seat, standing floor, adjustable foot pegs, motor mount, rear storage deck, straps, pump, and repair kit.

The owner makes our saddle bags and stripping baskets for us and is a great guy. He has done a ton of volunteer work around the world including South America and Asia, some of which I know involves getting fire rescue equipment to remote villages.

This can be picked up in North Bend for $650 or we can ship it for $800.
I’m interested. I need something sized between my 16’ and 8’ cats. What length are the tubes and roughly, what does it weigh?

Justadd Water

Ok, length is listed in the title. Weight? Can one old guy carry it 100 yards to the river without throwing out his back?

BDD

No idea on the weight and whether it can be carried 100 yards to the river depends on the specific old guy...every one is different.

I would think if said old guy can still fish, he should be able to drag it to the river by the foot pegs if nothing else.

bconrad

I had a 9' pontoon with maxxon tubes and a steel frame back in the day. You could drag it a short distance on level ground but it was really difficult to wrangle up a bank or through the brush. This boat is way nicer than mine was and a much better value. Bump!

Justadd Water

Well, I’ve got the little 8’ Bucks for those longer carries. Might still be interested. BDD, I sent you a PM. Let’s talk.

BDD

Yes, I'm an idiot. Never heard of North Bend, WA. An hour drive for me is doable with my current life circumstances. 7 hours, not so much. Thankfully, BDD is understanding!
No worries, honest mistake. There is a North Bend, OR too, down by Coos Bay. We had that conversation with a customer before as well.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts