NFR 2021 Baseball

duggiefresh

Unofficial 2021 thread for the Ms! Way to start the opener with a walk-off walk! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Open to all baseball subjects too, because I recall seeing a Sox fan here.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Premium
Royals/ Rangers - just about the longest first inning I've ever seen, and that includes little league. Rangers - 10 men to the plate = 5 runs; Royals - 10 men to the place = 5 runs; ended up as a 4.5 hour 9 inning game, painful, but Royals won, that's all that matters.

cheers

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
.....start coaching my son in little league next week.....I love spring!

Have fun and pray that Karen stays home this year.

I helped my godson coach a bit one year and even back then some of the parents behavior was ridiculous. They can’t accept that some kids are just better players then their own kids.
Our goal was for the kids to have fun and try to play everyone.
SF

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Have fun and pray that Karen stays home this year.

I helped my godson coach a bit one year and even back then some of the parents behavior was ridiculous. They can’t accept that some kids are just better players then their own kids.
Our goal was for the kids to have fun and try to play everyone.
SF
I umpired a summer girls softball league with a friend of mine once, he asked because they were having a hard time finding volunteers.
After doing it I can see why...

Saltycutthroat

Is this the year that I come back to the MLB? I think it may be. I haven't watched the M's in probably 7 or 8 seasons. Sort of fell off when I started doing jiu jitsu and watching MMA. Yet, there's just something about watching(or preferably listening on radio) to a ball game that is very cathartic. I stand firm to this day that the sound of a baseball being caught is top 3 enjoyable noises for myself.

Who are the good young prospects to be watching in the lineup?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts