NFR 2021 Baseball

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Premium
You got a chance to make up some ground tonight, Royals starting a pitcher just called up from AA - I'll be rooting Royals, but good luck Mariners.

cheers

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Premium
Hey:

MLB awards 2023 All-Star Game to the Seattle Mariners; T-Mobile Park to host the Midsummer Classic for the first time since 2001​

congratulations!!

cheers

Peyton00

1 more win....2 would be icing on my $100 cake.

I called my friend tonight and mentioned the 84 wins.

He says they can still dump the rest of the season. I laughed because he will watch every game he can.
I just read the wins column.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Premium
Then you're missing some fun baseball!

Sure are, if you are a fan, you should be watching. Two games back of NY for the second wild-card; 9 games remaining, 6 against the Angels and 3 against Oakland. I figure Mariners need to win at least 7 to have a chance, it's doable.

cheers and good luck Mariners

long_rod_silvers

WFF Premium
Sure are, if you are a fan, you should be watching. Two games back of NY for the second wild-card; 9 games remaining, 6 against the Angels and 3 against Oakland. I figure Mariners need to win at least 7 to have a chance, it's doable.

cheers and good luck Mariners
The issue I'm seeing is getting past the blue jays. Their schedule is a cake walk. 7 out of 9 I'm not sure would be enough to pass the Jays. Maybe enough to catch the yankees, but the Jays schedule is 3 more at Minnesota and 3 at Baltimore with 3 at NY sandwiched in between. Realistically, I think the Ms need to go 8 of 9 to have a shot a passing Toronto. Would be great if it happened, but I'm not holding my breath.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Premium
Don't disagree with any of the above, but currently only 1 back of the Jays, Boston sweeps NY, NY takes 2 of 3 from the Jays, you just gotta hope for 1 more loss - Minny could be a spoiler, took out the Jays last night - crazier things have happened, but this is why we are fans, and why we watch.

Cheers

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info