FS 8 Weight 4 pc St Croix Rod Mod 898.4

Jockurr

WFF Supporter
St. Croix 8’ 9” 8 wt 4 Piece Model U898.4 Serial # HK02527 w/short 2nd tip. Updated cost.
Originally the Bob Clouser model, the short tip due to decapitation in rear window of pickup. New tip from St Croix included. The rod comes with original Cordura covered integral rod case. Some hazing in epoxy on stripping guide but doesn’t affect the performance. Grip has some soiling and would clean up easily with warm water and Dawn. True 8 wt with the new tip and with the short tip making it more of an 8’ 5” 9 wt. A multifaceted, easy casting rod for anything from L/M Bass up to and including False Albacore & Dorado. It was my 8 wt Toro/Dorado rod for Baja. Blank is medium St Croix green with no chips or dings known as a “Clouser Kiss.” Great moving water streamer rod or throw it in the boat and go fishing. Great rod great company. PM with any questions, Thanks. Reasonable offers are welcome. $116 / Shipped CONUS Only / PayPal
StC898.4b.jpg StC898.4c.jpg StC898.4e.jpg StC898.4f.jpg StC898.4d.jpg StC898.4a.jpg
St. Croix 9’ 10 wt 4 Piece Model U9010.4 Serial # I-J (or I-U) 11527 w/short 2nd tip. SOLD

Last edited:

Jockurr

WFF Supporter
They make a great product at a great price point with great customer service for certain dummies(??) who have power windows in their truck.

Jockurr

WFF Supporter
Weekend bump for those folks interested in targeting the pesky west slope invasive species made famous by " Mr Smallie " himself on the banks of the mighty Susquehanna! New Updated Price!
$116.00 includes S&H or its off to the rodeo. Adopt it, give it a good home; let it see the light of day.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts