Wanted Drift boat 16ft??

kyle kerr

Hey guys I’m new to drift boats but looking to spend 6500 on the boat and trailer.Primarily I’ll be fishing the Yakima and local lakes and skagit.

I’m not too picky in fiberglass or aluminum but would like to get one that can take a electric motor. And have room for 3 people comfortable as my family is growing. Preferably in good shape as I don’t have time for any projects.

My names kyle, thanks.

matalpa

Hi Kyle,

I have a Hyde 16.8 Pro Guide fiberglass high side I am going to sell soon. Was planning on listing it for 6200. G4 bottom so bottom and chines are perfect, dry storage bench for rower and front seat, removable rear casting brace and pedestal seat. Stomp brake for anchor, dry storage in bow. PM me your phone number if you are interested and I can text you some pics.
Ready to fish immediately upon purchase. Located in Spokane.
Doug

kyle kerr

Hi Kyle,

I have a Hyde 16.8 Pro Guide fiberglass high side I am going to sell soon. Was planning on listing it for 6200. G4 bottom so bottom and chines are perfect, dry storage bench for rower and front seat, removable rear casting brace and pedestal seat. Stomp brake for anchor, dry storage in bow. PM me your phone number if you are interested and I can text you some pics.
Doug
Hi Kyle,

Doug
Pm has been sent thanks!

nickroumonada

Hey guys I’m new to drift boats but looking to spend 6500 on the boat and trailer.Primarily I’ll be fishing the Yakima and local lakes and skagit.

I’m not too picky in fiberglass or aluminum but would like to get one that can take a electric motor. And have room for 3 people comfortable as my family is growing. Preferably in good shape as I don’t have time for any projects.

My names kyle, thanks.
If you are still looking I just posted ours for sale: https://offerup.co/EnoY7Q8yAib

Kyle,

I have a 16’ Clackacraft WF (weight forward) model with very little use and in excellent condition, Cataract counterbalanced 9.5’ oats, anchor nest, 6hp Nissan long shaft 4 stroke engine, boat cover. I’m asking $5,500. I can send pictures.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info