Coastal Cutthroat Coalition Fundraiser and Drawing

msteudel

Mark Steudel
Hey All, since Covid put a squash on a lot of the Coastal Cutthroat Coalition in person fundraisers I thought I would try and put on a fundraiser and use the interwebs to raise some money for them. So over the past couple of months I've been collecting donations from awesome people and companies, figuring out how to do this legally, doing promo videos, and making this cool little info-graphic. So check it out and I'll put more info after you get done perusing the awesome prizes!! (Check out the Sage Salt HD rod and Spectrum Max reel!!)

PrizeList.png

So the easiest way to learn about how this works is go to this micro site I put together that explains all the rules, forms, and gofundme link:
https://ccc.mindfulinteractive.com

But the gist is:
  1. Sign up on our google form (this is the only thing you have to do to be eligible to win prizes). Please note WA residents only, sorry!:
    https://tinyurl.com/yehzxcpe
  2. If you want to donate (which helps unlock the prizes) you go to the GoFundMe . This is run through Hood Canal Salmon Enhancement Center so your donations are tax deductible:
    https://gofund.me/03de4828
  3. Join us on Facebook (Fly Fishing in Washington Facebook group) May 3rd @ 7pm if you want to see if you won anything. You don't need to present to win, we'll try and contact you based on the info you filled out in the form in step 1.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2253888043
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Mark

Last edited:

msteudel

Mark Steudel
Here are some videos of some of the prizes (more coming or maybe one long video):

Donations from Patrick's Fly Shop (The bag is one prize and the line and hat is a separate prize):

Sage Spectrum Reel (it will be paired with the Salt HD 6wt rod)

Exped waterproof backpack

miyawaki

Since we aren't able to have the big in-person fundraiser at Hula Hula this year, Mark Steudel has found a way to do it on Facebook. There are some great prizes to be had and a chance to raise some serious money for the Coastal Cutthroat Coalition to continue their great work!

Leland.

msteudel

Mark Steudel
We have raised over $1500 dollars in the first 24 hours!! So cool. Thanks to everyone that has supported this.

Also in cool news I just got an email from Ryan at Avid anglers and they want to throw in a "Puget Sound Setup". I'm not 100% sure what that entails, but I'm guessing Rod/Reel/Line.

Copy of Donation Scale(2).png

Northern

It's all good.
WFF Supporter
DONATION MATCH INCENTIVE!

This is a great organization doing amazing work to support our incredibly unique SRC fishery. Let's show some WFF appreciation!

Between now and next Sunday (the 25th) I will pledge a $100 match for the first 5 WFF member donations of $100 or more, $20 match for a $50-100 donation, and $10 for any WFF member donation of any amount.

Honor system on most donations (just post here that you donated!)
For $100 match, PM me a screenshot of your donation

*edit to add $50 tier match

Last edited:

msteudel

Mark Steudel
DONATION MATCH INCENTIVE!

This is a great organization doing amazing work to support our incredibly unique SRC fishery. Let's show some WFF appreciation!

Between now and next Sunday (the 25th) I will pledge a $100 match for the first 5 WFF member donations of $100 or more, and $10 for any WFF member donation of any amount.

Honor system on most donations (just post here that you donated!)
For $100 match, PM me a screenshot of your donation
Wow! Thank you so much, that's awesome! If you need help verifying donations, let me know I can look up names.

msteudel

Mark Steudel
Thanks everyone! So awesome. I just had two more sponsorships come in at the last minute.

1. @Jim Speaker has offered to tie up a bakers dozen of catskill style dry flies. If you are not aware of his tying, it is superb. Fish will be flinging themselves into your boat before you even tie them on. :D
2. The Avid Angler has donated their Puget Sound Beach setup which inclues: 6wt Echo Ion rod, Lamson reel with two spools, RIO Coastal QuickShooter line, and Airflow Beach Floater line, and free installation of the lines!

With those two additions I've upped our total donation goal to $5700. We are almost halfway there! Copy of Prize List(1).png

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts